Lower Back Pain Chiropractic Treatment in Meridian, ID
One of the most common causes of disability in the United States is chronic lower back pain, and for good reason. The lower back is responsible for supporting the spine and the rest of the body, and issues with the lower back can quickly turn from acute to chronic. Once you're impacted by lower back pain, it can be difficult to remain positive and hopeful for an effective treatment. Fortunately, there is help available from a chiropractor that can provide 100% natural chiropractic techniques to alleviate your pain.
At Healthy Habits Wellness Clinic in Meridian, ID, we pride ourselves on providing the best chiropractic care for your lower back pain and other types of pain. We make it our mission to help our clients find the relief they've been looking for and ensure their pain does not return.
What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Lower back pain is one of the most common causes of disabilities because it is severe in nature. There are many causes of lower back pain, which can be muscle-related or related to poor spinal health.
Some causes of lower back pain include:
- Prior injuries to the spine, such as whiplash or a car accident.
- Misalignment of the spine, which can lead to pain and balance issues.
- Sciatica, which is a compression of the sciatic nerve that runs down the lower back to the outer part of each leg.
- Spinal stenosis, which is caused by a narrowing of the spinal canal which compresses the nerves.
- Muscle sprains due to improper lifting techniques or overuse injuries.
These are just some of the many causes of lower back pain that can negatively impact your quality of life and lead to chronic lower back pain.
Do I Need Help from a Chiropractor?
Although most of us will experience lower back pain at some point in our lives, chronic lower back pain that won't go away on its own or with rest must be treated by a chiropractor. A chiropractor will determine if your pain is due to any of the above symptoms or is radiating from another part of the body.
Based on the specific cause of your back pain, a chiropractor can provide effective treatments, such as:
- Muscle massages to alleviate pain from sore and inflamed muscles.
- Electrical stimulation to alleviate pain and heal injured tissues.
- Spinal decompression to alleviate compressed nerves.
- Spinal adjustments to realign the spine gently and restore balance.
Find Relief Today with Healthy Habits Wellness Clinic
At Healthy Habits Wellness Clinic in Meridian, ID, our chiropractor will provide a unique treatment plan to help alleviate your back pain and get your relief fast. Call us today at (208) 887-4872 for help!